- Get involved with the latest haulage solutions
- Long term contract with collaborative customer
- Take ownership and be influential
Our commitment is to be a reflection of the communities in which we operate in. We recognise that diverse and inclusive teams outperform others, creates an enjoyable and engaging team environment and delivers exceptional results. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply to this and any of our career opportunities.
Bis has an opportunity for a seasoned Site Manager to take the reins of this key load and haul contract.
This position is very much a hands on role, managing the commercial, operational and maintenance functions of the site whilst providing positive, motivating and empowering leadership to our team (30).
The safety of our team and operation will be your top priority whilst ensuring we deliver for our customer every day.
- Actively promote and demonstrate Zero Harm and ensure all identified risks are assessed, controlled and reported;
- Ensure service contract requirements are fulfilled whilst maintaining strong customer relationships and pursuing contract growth opportunities;
- Demonstrate leadership capability through personal demonstration of appropriate leadership behaviours and Company values which result in an engaged and committed workforce;
- Lead by example through delegation and open communication of key business drivers, whilst ensuring ongoing development of your direct reports;
- Adequately manage all site resources, asset reliability and maintenance management.
- Develop and manage all production/operational plans, KPI’s, financial budgets and financial performance of the site.
- Facilitate and participate in all site critical communications including meetings, reports and client requests.
- Diploma in Leadership & Management;
- Section 44 supervisory competency or equivalent;
- Demonstrated senior operational or project management experience within mining, construction or heavy industry;
- A passion for safety and demonstrated success in developing and leading teams with a strong safety culture;
- Demonstrated experience within a contracting environment, meeting set KPI’s and production targets.
- Ability to manage client expectations, in conjunction with our core values and strategic pillars;
- Strong financial, contract and commercial management experience;
- Excellent communication and engagement skills;
- Professional and positive approach to all matters.
We are your resources logistics company
Bis is a mining services company who have been have been delivering logistics, materials handling, specialised equipment and consulting services to resource companies across Australia and Indonesia every day since 1915.
We find the best solutions and inventive ways to improve while looking after the health, safety and wellbeing of our people, the communities we operate in and our environment. Our strong team focus enables us to solve problems for our customers while also providing a unique culture that is built on the valued contribution our people make, every day.