- Residential based role at Gunnedah – be home every night!
- Monday to Friday role (and every second Saturday)
- Permanent Position
Our commitment is to be a reflection of the communities in which we operate in. We recognise that diverse and inclusive teams outperform others, creates an enjoyable and engaging team environment and delivers exceptional results. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply to this and any of our career opportunities.
Bis is seeking experienced MC licenced Operators, to join our operations in Gunnedah, NSW. The roster is Monday to Friday & every second Saturday – rotating day & afternoon shifts. This is a residential role (must live within a one hour commute of site).
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Demonstrate commitment to our goal of Zero Harm to both personnel and equipment;
- Maintain and operate multi-combination vehicles.
- Adhere to all site safety standards and requirements;
- Completion of pre-starts, care & maintenance of vehicles.
- A current MC licence with relevant A Double or B Double experience;
- On road/off road haulage experience;
- Site tipper experience;
- Current Order 43 Coal Board Medical – desirable;
- BFM – Basic Fatigue Management;
- Strong work ethic.
Bis is a mining services company who have been have been delivering logistics, materials handling, specialised equipment and consulting services to resource companies across Australia and Indonesia every day since 1915.
We find the best solutions and inventive ways to improve while looking after the health, safety and well-being of our people, the communities we operate in and our environment. Our strong team focus enables us to solve problems for our customers while also providing a unique culture that is built on the valued contribution our people make, every day.