- Exciting FIFO opportunities
- Immediate start
- Long term opportunity – full time positions
Be Part of Something Exciting:
We are committed to providing you with the support to successfully undertake your role. In return, we expect you to:
- Be proactive in continually improving our industry-leading safety performance and upholding the importance of Zero Harm for both personnel and equipment;
- Ensure maintenance schedules are carried out as per work order requirements;
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices and provide documentation as required to meet HSE, MSIA (mine safety inspection act) and client contract requirements;
- Be involved with close inspection of truck and trailer equipment;
- Conducting pre-start checks on all equipment prior to its use;
- Completion of plant mechanical repairs and plant operation as required.
- Diagnosis and fault finding for breakdowns.
- Trade qualification as a Heavy Automotive Diesel Fitter;
- Minimum of 12 months post trade experience, maintaining truck and trailer and CAT or Komatsu mobile earthmoving equipment
- Strong diagnostic and fault finding ability
- Current driver’s license
- Skid steer competency, EWP and Working at Heights is an advantage
- Current NPC is beneficial
- Computer literacy and ability to maintain effective record keeping.
We are your resources logistics company
Bis is a mining services company who have been have been delivering logistics, materials handling, specialised equipment and consulting services to resource companies across Australia and Indonesia every day since 1915.
We find the best solutions and inventive ways to improve while looking after the health, safety and wellbeing of our people, the communities we operate in and our environment. Our strong team focus enables us to solve problems for our customers while also providing a unique culture that is built on the valued contribution our people make, every day.