- Strong commitment to your trade, your colleagues and Safety
- Manage our fleet of CAT and Komatsu gear
- 4/5/5/4 family and lifestyle roster
Bis is seeking an experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter to join its operations at Moranbah. The role involves mechanical maintenance and repairs of our Dozer fleet. We offer this position on DIDO, drive in, drive out basis, at the start and end of your swing. You will be accommodated at the sites camp, which is in the town of Moranbah itself. You will have access to the town’s restaurants, retailers and facilities should you wish. To get to and from site on every shift, you will be transported via bus.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Demonstrate a commitment to our goal of Zero Harm;
- Sound experience in the repair and maintenance of Heavy Mobile Equipment, including Caterpillar D10, D11 dozers and Komatsu 475 dozers;
- Adhere to all site safety standards and requirements; and
- Completion of pre-starts, care and maintenance of vehicles.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Trade qualification as a Heavy Automotive Diesel Fitter;
- Minimum of 12 months’ post trade experience;
- Current driver’s licence – HR preferred;
- A good work ethic and positive safety attitude.
At Bis we do not just look at your qualifications, licenses or experience – we want to ensure every team member lives the values of Zero Harm, Unity, Passion, Excellence and Relationships.
We are your resources logistics company
Bis is a mining services company who have been have been delivering logistics, materials handling, specialised equipment and consulting services to resource companies across Australia and Indonesia every day since 1915.
We find the best solutions and inventive ways to improve while looking after the health, safety and wellbeing of our people, the communities we operate in and our environment. Our strong team focus enables us to solve problems for our customers while also providing a unique culture that is built on the valued contribution our people make, every day.
At Bis we support and encourage everyone to think differently, get involved and create solutions that deliver exceptional results every day. We offer many benefits to our employees and support them to learn, grow and to reach our shared goals. Our progress is made through the efforts, contributions and development of our people working in a high performing and agile culture.
Our commitment is to be a reflection of the communities in which we operate in. We recognise that diverse and inclusive teams outperform others, creates an enjoyable and engaging team environment and delivers exceptional results. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply to this and any of our career opportunities.
With Bis, you can deliver every day.