Bis is seeking an experienced Supervisor to oversee our Calcrete operations at Murrin Murrin. In partnership with the Site Manager and your back-to-back Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing the safe and efficient operation of the Plant including milling and product transfer, ensuring productivity levels are achieved to meet the profit objectives, This is a FIFO role on an 8/6 roster – ex Perth.
Key responsibilities for this role include and not limited to:
- On a daily basis, lead, oversee and coordinate operation employees and both fixed and mobile plant resources
- Organise recruitment, competency based training and inductions for new employees
- Lead, oversee and ensure all Maintenance records are entered and maintained in JDE. This includes the management of service schedules, Vehicle and Equipment Defect Reports, raising and closing out work orders
- Schedule maintenance and liaise with the workshop on maintenance requirements
- Complete basic mechanical repairs as required
- Liaise with client about their ongoing requirements
- Compliance with all Bis systems, processes and business rules
The successful applicant will possess the following skills / knowledge / qualifications / attributes:
- 3 – 5 years demonstrated operational experience in a Supervisory capacity
- Formal supervisory qualifications/certification desirable such as Section 44 and Frontline Management certificate
- Minimum HR license
- Crusher operation experience
- Ability to engage and lead a team of personnel from both mechanical ad operational disciplines
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies, procedures and codes of practice for the repair of mobile plant equipment
- Ability to foster and maintain a strong safety culture
At Bis we support and encourage everyone to think differently, get involved and create solutions that deliver exceptional results every day. We offer many benefits to our employees and support them to learn, grow and to reach our shared goals. Our progress is made through the efforts, contributions and development of our people working in a high performing and agile culture.
Our commitment is to be a reflection of the communities in which we operate in. We recognise that diverse and inclusive teams outperform others, creates an enjoyable and engaging team environment and delivers exceptional results. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply to this and any of our career opportunities.