- You enjoy mentoring your team
- Feel encouraged to bring fresh thinking and new ideas to the table
- Each day is different – you thrive on a challenge
This role is based in our Mackay office, however there may be intermittent, infrequent, site travel required.
About the role:
- Actively promote and demonstrate commitment to Zero Harm;
- supervise and mentor other site administration staff;
- accurately enter daily personnel hours and time-card data;
- maintain fuel records and input fuel data into the system;
- accounts, invoicing, purchasing, financial, petty cash, stationary related tasks;
- weekly and monthly report preparation; and
- general administrative tasks as required, to name a few.
- Administration qualification or similar field advantageous;
- previous experience in a similar role;
- exposure to the Logistics, Mining or Resource industry;
- ability to meet deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks;
- computer literate and sound keyboarding skills; and
- intermediate to advanced knowledge of Windows Office applications and operational databases.
Bis is a mining services company who have been have been delivering logistics, materials handling, specialised equipment and consulting services to resource companies across Australia and Indonesia every day since 1915.
We find the best solutions and inventive ways to improve while looking after the health, safety and well-being of our people, the communities we operate in and our environment. Our strong team focus enables us to solve problems for our customers while also providing a unique culture that is built on the valued contribution our people make, every day.
At Bis we support and encourage everyone to think differently, get involved and create solutions that deliver exceptional results every day. We offer many benefits to our employees and support them to learn, grow and to reach our shared goals. Our progress is made through the efforts, contributions and development of our people working in a high performing and agile culture.
Our commitment is to be a reflection of the communities in which we operate in. We recognise that diverse and inclusive teams outperform others, creates an enjoyable and engaging team environment and delivers exceptional results. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply to this and any of our career opportunities.
For more information, go to www.bisindustries.com